Tuesday, October 8, 2013

HNA B IS LEAVING. NOT HAPPENING.



Hola hola! 
      Honestly I dont really have tons of time to write! 
Because I am spending my last day with Hna B :( 
Yesterday we got a text from the President saying that transfers are tomorrow instead of thursday and right after we read that, Elder Abadillo called us, our AMAZING Zone Leader.... he's going to be an apostle. anyway he called and was like did you here the news and we were panicking and he asked us if we wanted to know and he was like ok, do you want it blunt? and we were like YESSS JUST TELL US!!! we were both hyperventilating and he just said, the thing is.... like ugh and all this round about stuff and then he said.... I have no idea. and we screamed and almost had heart attacks and he thought it was the funniest thing EVER. which it wasnt. he was like that was pretty funny? and we gave him that, it was pretty good. 

Ummm yeah so we had to wait until like 3 1/2 hours and we got a call that Hna B is out. and Elder Mondragon tambien. ugh. and the second i heard that i burst into tears so that was exciting. so i really dont have much to say this week because I just dont really feel that much like talking ahha BUT. i will write a ton next week. 

WHO LOVED CONFERENCE... MEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVED IT. sobbed through President Monson's talk so good. the ones that really hit me were... well ALL OF THEM.... HAHHA but seriously. guys. this is serious. um but really the ones specifically that hit me like i felt like they were for me, were one Hollands, but also MOSTLY President Uchtdorf's and President Monson's... except i feel bad for saying that so i might take that back and say they were all for me haha. 
BUT what hit me the most was, 

DOUBT YOUR DOUBT BEFORE YOU DOUBT YOUR FAITH. COME JOIN WITH US..... UMMMMMMMMMMMM HELLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO A PERSONAL INVITE FROM PRESIDENT UCHTDORF I THINK YES. I ACCEPT. 

President Monson's really felt like he was talking to me. I could feel my Savior's love so strongly and I really needed that. I know my God loves me and is so aware of each of us, more on that later. 

I love you all. DOUBT YOUR DOUBT. BEFORE YOU DOUBT YOUR FAITH. that was for me. Why do we always doubt ourselves, when we doubt ourselves we doubt our Lord. Satan is the one who creates doubts. All GOOD things come from the Lord. I LOVE YOU ALLLL I AM SO SORRY THIS IS THE SHORTEST THING OF MY LIFE!!!!! 

TE AMO!
hna Koch

Lizzie's beautiful Texan Sky!

Homemade Pizza anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment