Tuesday, October 15, 2013

HOLAAAA LOVE ME SOME HERMANA KNAPPEN!

Sadly this is the best picture I could get from her today. So this is a text from someone in the ward and it won't blow up any better than this.  

HOLAAAA LOVE ME SOME HERMANA KNAPPEN!



Hola hola!! this week was great!!! I love sister Knappen! She is 2. She has been out 7 months and she is from ALASKAAAAAA!!! (yes the immediate response in my head was.... Sitka alaskaaaaaaaa!!!) haha she is so darling!!! I have loved every companion so far!!! I love her, she is so Christ like and I learn so much from her everytime we teach! I took over the area so that was slightly stressful but not really. I didn't really realize that's what was happening haha so ya.... 

Anyways this week was AWESOME!!! FILLLLLED WITH LESSONS!!! we loved it. we have a ton of new people! Jo is SOOOO DARLING! she talks with her hands in front of her mouth because she is missing some teeth so it kind of makes me sad! ummm J. is so awesome he is 18 and in high school and so receptive to the spirit and he wants to be baptized. He LOVES HIS FAMILY! I relate to him! haha it was awesome and there is so much more but I have to go ay! crazy day! 

BUT I GET TO PLAY VOLLLLEYYYBALLLLL BEST DAY OF MY LIFE!!!!!!!... 

Elder Abadillo, our zone leader used to be on the Olympic team for Guatemala and so he's super good so it's super fun and I just had such a good week just such a good week such good things happenin in gulf bank. 

I miss hna B <3 she will forever be one of my soul mates!!! but it's ok because I LOVE MY NEW COMP and I will always be friends with them!
love
liz

No comments:

Post a Comment