Thursday, January 30, 2014

Jan 27, 2014: Canyon Lake Area


Hola Hola!!! Buenos dias!

      I really don't know what to write because I literally have NO TIME!! so any one that emailed me I will write back to their email!! because I don't have time! sorry!!!!

FIRST THINGS FIRST. NATTYYYYYYY  HAAaPPpYYy BBbIIiRRrTTHday... that got old ahha happy birthday!! I love you so so so much I wish I could be there to hug you! but that's ok next birthday will just be all that better! haha Be expecting a letter. I am sorry I haven't sent it yet, I just didn't know where you were going to be on your birthday ahha. I hope your day is perfect! :) Hey you are pregnant and it's your birthday! Two super cool things haha

This week was really awesome. We have just been visiting SOOOO many members. It just always seems to work out that way. I think it is because the Lord knows if I don't know anyone when I get left here and don't know anyone my stress level would sky rocket!!! So I have been getting close with the members and just feeling the spirit so strong while sharing with them the principles of the gospel!!

I love this church!! It is so true :) It is so amazing and the Lord answers prayers!!!

I love LIFE!!!

love
Hermana koch

No comments:

Post a Comment