Monday, April 14, 2014

April 14, 2013: Canyon Lakes Area: YOU IS KIND YOU IS SMART YOU IS IMPORTANT

Hola hola my loved ones!

I hope that all is well! I don't have a ton of time but I'll just get the point across!!! 

SO sadly we haven't seen Yesenia and her family at all this week :( Jorge and Teresa!! 
And awesome! We watched the restoration movie and it was awesome! They said it was beautiful but they don't think that anyone has seen god. I bore my testimony and cried, and I think he thought he hurt our feelings haha whoops! Then! Right after we took them on a real church tour! It was my first one! Definitely not how we wanted it to go, but it was awesomeness! 

SUNDAY HERMANA JENSEN AND I GAVE TALKS!!! Pure Spanish... I spoke for like 15 minutes. I gave my talk on President Uchtdorf and Elder Bednars talks mixed! It was happy :) I don't have to explain now but I will next week! 

Funny fact I have kept developing new sleeping habits....  in Gulf bank, I sleep talked.
With Han Rowe, I sleep talked and yelled in my sleep in Spanish and giberish and now with Hermana Jensen, I talk and SING hahaha my poor companions!! 

Mommy! I need my other brown leather mission journal I'm outta space!!! 

I love you all! I know this church is true!! I am so happy and so greatful for my trials! Through them with Christ I get stronger! I got a priesthood blessing on Sunday, and it was beautiful. It gave me real hope and I feel so close to my Heavenly Father, he told me that He is a real person and I can approach Him in every circumstance I know that is true. He really is our Father! Ask him! 

Love you all 

Hermana Koch! 

No comments:

Post a Comment