Thursday, October 30, 2014

Oct 30, 2014: New Area! Woodlands: HOLA!!! WELCOME TO THE WOODS!!!


Hermana Hill
 Sister Training Leaders

HOLA HOLA!!


Sorry this is going to be like a 2.3 second email!! I love you all!! I am in Woodlands! Super close to Conroe. Conroe used to be apart of the Woodlands ward!! We switched areas all around in Woodlands and so now we have the north area which was part of South Conroe! and we are basically white washing. I love this ward! They are so awesome! We had an awesome halloween party! Hermana Hill and I dressed up as angels ;) I'll send pictures later, we were covered in sparkles hahaha OH HERMANA HILL!! OK YA. So hermana Hill is my companion. She is wonderful and she and I been around each other a lot on the misison and have always wanted to be together and now we are!!

   The people here are awesome! The bishop is so awesome. I love him already! And that's really all to report! Sorry! But I love you and I have like no time left on my mission and I am going to cry and it's not fair... and I totaly have loved it and I trust God :) and it's totaly fair because soon these people will need someone else!!! 


I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU!!

BESITOS!
HERMANITA KOCH

YEP THIS HAPPENED AGAIN!
Daddy working in TX minutes away again





Meeting the Barrera's who secretly told him they needed to meet him 
at the church where they were dropping their daughter off.
Next thing he knows, Hna Koch is pointing at the car in the parking lot screaming,
"THAT'S MY DAD, THAT'S MY DAD"
We love the Barrera's for taking such good care of the missionaries and especially our daughter. 


He got to meet these awesome sister missionaries and 2 elders 
giving them great mission council and LUNCH! He loves missionary work!




I love to get surprise texts like this from people who know and love my daughter! 
Sis Missy Ashton and son Travis. Her son is serving as an AP in the Irvine CA Mission
Maybe I will run into him and send her a picture too!




Goodbye for now Hna Provost and Hna Marlowe 


No comments:

Post a Comment