Monday, October 6, 2014

Oct. 6, 2014: Conroe: ANDO OCUPADA SIEMPRE... Y ME ENCANTA

 The sun was gorgeous I couldn't help it! haha 


HOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLA


      This week has been CRAZYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY. Seriously! We have had sooo many meetings. It was like hermana Hill and I were companions for like 3 days haha We had a lot of meetings and a lot of planning for trainings and stuff and it was awesome. My mind is exploding with information! Haha last night my brain was hurting and I told that to hermana Provost and she giggled and said that it's just my brain trying to file everything into my mission file. It's very true... I have to start filing. haha 

So Monday was great! So was Tuesday! Tuesday we had MLC (missionary leadership council) and it was suuuuper awesome ALWAYS LEARN A TON!!!!!!! Then we planned for specialized training and zone meeting... and that took ALL DAY haha so my hermanas were here in Conroe and they had A MIRALCE!!! This will be my miracle for the week bc I can't send you the one I sent to the president. 

So I get back with hermana Hill from MLC and my hermanas are just freaking out telling me they have to tell me something so I naturally tell them to hurry on up bc I'm gettin old and they tell me THAT PAULA SPOKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I COULD NOT BELIEVE MY EARS AND I JUST BURST INTO TEARS I COULD NOT BELIEVE WHAT I HEARD. Long story short last, week we felt really prompted to invite her to practice speaking and to NOT give up when she was alone. Well the hermanas went back and were reading with her in 1 Nephi 11 and they got to verse 22 and hermana Provost stopped and said, " I LOVE THIS!" and at the same time Paula said the same thing. They said it was perfect crisp and clear. The FIRST THING SHE HAS SAID IN 3 YEARS ALL BY HERSELF WAS THAT SHE LOVES THE BOOK OF MORMON AND THE GOSPEL OF JESUS CHRIST!!!! It was so amazing I couldn't believe it and I couldn't believe I missed it. ahhaha But I am so happy it doesn't matter. I know that the Lord gives us miracles and that He loves His children and gives them hope. 

Wednesday was specialized training and interviews so the APs and the ZLs and us taught the training while our zone got interviewed. So they split the zone into groups and so we were there all day as well teaching. It was actually quite amazing we felt prompted to talk about companion inventory and boy am I going to do it with my eternal companion someday!

Friday was zone meeting and we focused on helping people progress and making plans for our goals and Saturday was awesome obviously. 

CAN WE TALK ABOUT HOW AMAZING CONFERENCE WASSSSSSSSSSSS.... 
The amount of revelation I recieved was just awesome. I always feel so full!!!! One of our amigos came! and he liked it! I just really don't know how to express my feelings about it except if we don't watch conference, we deny the love God has for us. 

David (the return missionary in the area that came home recently)  told me about when he was in the mission.... like 2 months ago haha but when he was there he decided to only write down revelation and not to worry about everything else... which I always thought I did that but I realized I always try to do that butttttttt I didn't... bc I would rush to write down everything... but this time I went in with like 7 questions and I just wrote down the answers!!!!!!! Anyway I have to go, we are going to wing stop the best place ever but 

I LOVE YOU ALL SOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!! THE GOSPEL IS SO TRUE IT IS JUST BURNING A FIRE IN MY CHEST!!! IN CONFERENCE THEY SANG MY FAVORITE SONGS "HOW FIRM A FOUNDATION" AND "COUNT YOUR MANY BLESSINGS!" 

I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU!!!


hermana Koch



  ITS A BLUSTERY DAY IN TEXAS, the weather is finally changing!


The inspired objective we came up with the zone leaders, elder Wildman and Elder Dias.


 Just with hermano in his garden


  I love my hermana and hermano Ayala <3 they are Tere's parents :) 
They have 4 girls like us! Liz, Tere, Samantha, and Iris


 First day training our zone together with Sister Hill as the other STL :) 
 Hermana Hill <3 


No comments:

Post a Comment