Monday, November 10, 2014

Nov 10, 2014: Woodlands Area: MIRACLES



Once again, I love getting text from people on her mission!
Another farm-working day!



Holaaa,


   This week was wonderful!! Below is a CRAZY MIRACLES THAT HAPPENED THIS WEEK!!! I LOVE YOU ALL!!! 

Cori and Noel are getting baptized!!! We met them last week Monday we had our first lesson with them and invited them to be baptized and they said yes. Tuesday we had our second lesson with them and invited them to be baptized on November 28th and they said yes! And then we invited them to get married before then and they said this coming week!! :) 
Then Thursday we had an amazing lesson with the first part of the Plan of Salvation and then the next day the second part of it and family history and now they want to be baptized so that they can go to the temple!!! It has been such a wonderful week, and in between our lessons they have read suuuper far into the Book of Mormon and love it!! They are so wonderful we love them so much. Tonight we are going to have a family home evening with the Bishops family!


I love them so much! Hermana Hill and I both felt very strongly that we are specifically here for them!! We love them so much and we have so much fun teaching them! They are like our best friends!! Cori is from Mexico and Noel is from El Salvador :) 

I love the gospel. I know that it is true. It just is and it's a fact. I can't imagine living in a world believing that their wasn't someone watching over me and loving me forever and ever and unconditionally. The same Being who created everything cares about me and how I feel. That is pretty amazing and sometimes hard for people to believe. But when we open our heart we can feel Him there. I believe that agency comes down to even choosing to believe. So I choose to believe :) 

I love you all I love you so so much have a wonderful week! Choose to see the miracles!

Hermana Koch



The Barrera's celebrated their 25th wedding anniversary and many of the missionaries that served in the area 
were so excited to get to see them. The Barrera's made t-shirts and had a small reunion. 
They saved one for Lizzie when they came home and gave it to her.
I think they will always feel like family to each other. We love them for loving our missionaries.  



Mission Leadership Training.


What great, fun and loving mission presidents the Mortensens are.

No comments:

Post a Comment