Tuesday, December 10, 2013

WHAT A WEEK! MARIA IS GETTING BAPTIZED!





HOOOOOOOOOOOLAAAAAAAAAAAA
      Buenas tardes, this week has been awesome and also a roller coaster haha. LOVE MISSION LIFE!!! I really do... as in I love being a missionary SOOOO MUCH!!!! the blessings and the happiness never stop coming. its like a constant waterfall of happy spiritual hydration! SOOOOO MARIA is really getting baptized on the 14th!! She had her interview on sunday and she said she was happy and excited! I am so proud of her :) and so happy for her, I know that this baptism will be so powerful. She is so incredible and President Huntsman interviewed her and they both came out and he said that we have an amazing saint here and he is proud to be in the same church as her! SHE IS SOOO AMAZING!!! and then he said she talked very highly of us which was like music to my ears ahha that was a little tender mercy for us! SHE IS GETTING BAPTIZED!!!!!!! we were praying and fasting so hard that she would feel comfortable and happy in her interview and prayers are answered my friends! She is so happy :) and therefor so are weeee. I cant wait for this baptism. I know she is doing the right thing and I am so happy for her. She is so strong and such an example to me of doing what is right and trusting in God to provide when you don't have the support of those you love. She is amazing and knows who she is and where she came from and where she is going. I love her so much! and I love this gospel so much. I know it changes lives and if your life isn't happy it is because The Church of Jesus Christ is not a big enough part in your life. "If we have faith in Jesus Christ, the hardest, as well as the easiest of times in life can be a blessing." - President Eyring

This week was really good we had an amazing lesson with Maria on Monday and she really opened up to us and she is so sweet. I know that the atonement is real. I know it covers each of us no matter where we come from, what our past is and what mistakes we will make in the future. He knows us and He loves us and he suffered in the garden of gethsemane so that He could succor us (Alma 7:11-13). It is real. He is real. I know that if you cant explain your pain you can simply open your prayer and cry, just open up your heart and He will fill it. I love my Savior, I love Him so much. Before my mission I loved who He was and what I knew He did and I thought I loved Him. But it wasn't until now that I have been studying the gospels (Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John) that I can truly say I LOVE my brother, Jesus Christ. I love Him more everyday as I take the time to learn of Him. I know that if we put in the time, the results and blessings will come.

WE WENT TO THE TEMPLE and it was GORGEOUS!!! it was so incredibly beautiful as usual and I felt so much peace and like I was at home being there. The rest of the week was great but I however got the flu and then some extra stuff at the tail end of it as well as my stomach problems you know about and so the weekend has really consisted of me having to sleep it off at the Bishop's house while Hermana Knappen helped get them ready for their amazing Nativity party! which Im sorry I didn't get pictures mom :( I just was sic and stuff. I have just felt like a bum and a crumby missionary who now has a cough and for some reason cant fall asleep so every morning wakes up a little better in some ways and a little worse in others.

I love you all!!!!! MARIA IS GETTING BAPTIZED!!! I am so happy and I love it here. I AM SOOOOO HAPPY ALL WENT WELL WITH KATI!!! yayyyy and I am especially happy that he is named miles!! ahhh I cant wait to meet him he looks so so darling. just soak up your time with him because you all know I am going to be the favorite once he meets me ;) I am writing him a little poem and its super rough so don't make fun I don't have a ton of time because I have to go to the lab!!! crazy stuff out here in Houston. they think I might have the next cure for cancer! woo.


MY DEAREST DEAREST MILES,
WELCOME TO OUR FAMILY!
I'm sure you've discovered that no one here is very manly,
I know you were received with such love and care,
what a wonderful season to be born with Christmas in the air.
I cant wait to meet you my new little friend!!
know that all the loves and kisses are for you in the letters that I send!
I know that in the pre- existence you were a valiant servant of the Lord,
and that just before you came you were right at my side knocking door to door.
I love you I love you I love you I do,
my little little munchkin that I know I knew.
Before that is, con nuestro Padre Celestial,
and because I know this I know forever we will be best pals.
Just a little warning you have the craziest cool brother,
who has such a burning love for you mother,
so remember always to share her with him,
because there are two of you and she is quite slim.
Can't wait to meet you in less than a year!
Missing you grow is definitely a fear!
But I know I am doing what is right and true,
and that hopefully I will be an example for Emmett, baby girl gessel and you.
Love you more than a million sunflowers and more,
I send my prayers and blessings galore.

Love,
Aunt Bop


Love you all sorry for the cheesy poem!!! and the random Spanish I hit a road block!!! youre all the best and I cant wait to talk to you next week after Maria is baptized!! AHHHH!!!!

Love,
Hermana Koch













No comments:

Post a Comment