Sunday, December 1, 2013

Gulfbank Nov. 25, 2013: "I don't have any doubts like I don't doubt anything"

Lizzie showing me she got my package with her new glasses in it.


Hola mi familia!!! Como estan??! Pues I decided that it is REALLLLY HARD TO REMEMBER WHAT TO WRITE!!!! THERE IS JUST SOOO MUCH!!! So I decided this week I will go day by day with a few events of each day! If you are not excited about this just scroll through and skim it and look for the bold writing because it is bound to be in there.... then again I already used some ahha.

anyway...... BEFORE I START I JUST HAVE TO SAY
I LOVE BEING A MISSIONARY!!!!!!!!!!! IT IS THE BEST THING IN THE ENTIRE WORLD!!!!!!!! THERE IS NOOOO GREATER JOY!!!!!!! (haha I feel like Hales with all these exclamation points, she uses at least one after each sentence in her emails home ahha so cute) but seriously. I love it sooo much. It just came out of no where! I mean I have always loved it... I really have but this week I don't know its just... well before it was really hard all the time. Because you love it sooo much... but you are still really missing home, or just having a hard time with the language, or just I don't know I don't know I loved it haha I just don't know how to explain! But this week I'M JUST EXPLODING WITH LOVE!!!! I MEAN AN EXCESSIVE AMOUNT OF LIZZIE LOVE!!!!!!!! I JUST LOVE EVERYTHING and  EVERYONE. I never want to leave, I love these people and I love this work. It is seriously amazing. I love it more than anything and I feel so deeply happy. Not temporary happy but real true deep happy. I am deeply in love with missionary work.

SO THIS WEEK WAS AMAZING!!! BIEN LLENA DE EXITO!

MONDAY- Pdiddle day day! We went to eat breakfast with our whole district at a members house! The Ramirez's are like my favorite people in the entire WORLD!!! Hermana es de El Salvador y Hermano es de Guatemala! The food was SOOOO YUM, and they also brought out huge pieces of bread and were all devouring it and they of course set it right in front of me and I couldn't eat it (Gluten). How lovely and depressing...  We had a normal day of laundry and email and then went and ate like lunch/dinner with Maria!!! I love her to death. She is the coolest. We ate wings because she has been wanting to take us to Wing Stop forever so we finally went :) It was sooo yummy ahha she is so cute she was like thank you guys so much for going out with me, I hope you aren't embarrassed to be with me. I'm like say what??? haha us be embarrassed to be with you? We are the ones who look all fancy in a world full of normal clothes ahha she is the greatest, and ya that was super yummy! We went over to Ana and Eddie's to see how they were doing and had a little lesson!

Tuesday- well it started off sad because we went over to Josefina's and we felt strongly that we needed to move on and not continue teaching them. We love them so much though and they know that, but they just didn't really have a desire to take action and weren't really progressing, they just liked having us there but aren't really interested. They are so sweet and amazing though so we are going to continue going over to their house occasionally to share some love and sing a song or something!! But then the day got really good.... like REALLY GOOD. Like an amazing day!!! haha I think that Heavenly Father was blessing us to boost our spirits and let us know that we are doing what we need to do. We later had an AMAZING lesson with Yandrea!! She is sooo darling! Her brother Edu came out (he is a member, but her whole family is inactive) and had an awesome commandments lesson! Hermana Knappen and I made a go-fish card game with the commandments and then others with pictures of it and then played a bunch of times!! We gave it to her ahha she loves it and always wants to play when we come over! The lesson was awesome and ya. She is so ready to be baptized its insane! ummm we then had an amazing lesson with Ana y Eddie! We finished our map of the plan of salvation and Ana talked all about how she wants to be in the celestial kingdom and that this life is to prepare to get there and they need to act now and can't wait to be baptized and WOW did that pretty much blow my brains out my ears! I WAS SHOCKED!!! Like two lessons before she was so like uhhh we will try we will try step by step! and now they are like we need to go to church! So we can be baptized! and all this stuff and they are like we are getting baptized on the 14th of December and its just awesome :) so we were just floating on a cloud and then we got home and went to start planning and Maria texted us saying that she was praying and didn't get the answer she was hoping for... we got mini heart attacks and called her! She is so awesome and is trying so hard to receive answers and really wants to know, she said she had had a really bad day and we asked her if she had read the Book of Mormon and she said no and we testified of the power it has and talked about the voice of the spirit and how it is soft and read 3 Nefi 11:3 with her and that really spoke to her and then Hermana Knappen talked some and asked her if she would be baptized on December 14th and she said YESSSS!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOO MARIA IS GETTING BAPTIZED!!!!!!!!! ahhhh I am SOOOO HAPPY FOR HER!!!!!!! WOW... I just am dying and bubbling with excitement! se que este es lo que ella necesita y que va a darla muchos bendiciones y va a sentir el amor de Dios mas que toda su vida ay!!!! estoy MUY ANIMADA!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHH

WOW EMAIL EVERYDAY WAS A HORRIBLE IDEA!!!!!.... but like Ian says I am passionate and finish what I started ahha so here goes WEDNESDAY!!!

WEDNESDAYWednesday was sooo awesome! We did service outside the temple :) it was so nice to be in such a sacred calm place! Maria met us there and we walked around the temple grounds and talked about it and what goes on and how after baptism she can be baptized for her ancestors that didn't have the chance to be baptized. She is so amazing, she wants that and she wants to be sealed to her family forever in the temple. She is so incredible ahha I just want to be her. Later that night we ate dinner with the Juarez family!! I absolutely love them!!! They are so amazing. Hermano Juarez found out that I am Gluten intolerant and went crazy telling everyone haha he is so amazing and caring! He feels so awful because his son had it for a little bit and it was so hard for him because he is little so he didn't understand why everyone could eat things but he couldn't so it like broke his heart and he like cried telling me about it (MEANWHILE WRITING THIS I FEEL SO INCREDIBLY BLESSED THAT I CAN TELL YOU ALL OF THIS BECAUSE EVERY CONVERSATION I AM REPEATING ABOUT THIS FAMILY IS IN SPANISH.... WHY DOES THE LORD LOVE ME SO MUCH AND ALLOW ME TO UNDERSTAND? I HAVE NO CLUE.... JUST KIDDING I DO ITS BECAUSE I AM HIS DAUGHTER) so…. he makes me write down everyone in the ward who I eat with so he can call them and inform them of my problem and this is all on Sunday and then they invited us over to eat!! So they fed us a delicious meal with no gluten and then brought us out desert!! Hermano had gone to the store and bought me a gluten free pie and gluten free carot cake muffins and Hermana Knappen her own stuff!!! THEY ARE SO KIND AND AMAZING!! AND I CANT EVEN THANK THEM ENOUGH!! ugh I was so full of gratitude and still am!!! We later had an awesome lesson with Ana and Eddie about repentance and then later one with Yandrea and then went over baptismal questions and stuff and she is so ready!!!!

Thursday- was awesome!! we planned basically the whole day because we have so much to plan for this week and we got to plan for yandrea's baptism because it is THIS SATURDAY!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH....... DEAD. DYING. DEAD. SO HAPPY SO EXCITED THIS IS THE BEST DAY OF MY LIIIIIIIIIFE- awkward Get Smart quote haha and then later that night was correlation where all of us missionaries in our district eat dinner at the ward mission leaders house and he invited Maria to come with us!! So we drove together in her car and we got there and had a lesson about el evangelio (the gospel) and the pasos(steps) fe,arrepentimiento, bautismo, el don del espiritu santo, y perserverar hasta el fin!!! It was awesome! We played the game where you have one person holding the world and another holding the celestial kingdom and they are across from each other and you tell them to go to them but they cant touch anything!!!! and they can't do it. so we use the steps :) Its awesome! Anyway then we ate dinner and it was great!

Friday- was great! We had district meeting and then were at Katy's and it was sad but all is well with her, as well as it can be.


AHHHHHHHHHHHHH I AM OUT OF TIME I GOTTA GO!!!

Saturday- was the Thanksgiving party and we made cupcakes with Maria!!! so cute. We talked a lot about the plan of happiness and it's just so incredible! We asked her how she was feeling about her baptism and she said that she feels more than ready to be baptized and cant wait. She talked about how she wants to be baptized for her grandma and we was just soo happy!!!! She is so incredible, we asked her if she had anymore questions because she is sooo full of questions and just wants to know everything and I love that about her!!! She was like ya... but I don't have any doubts, like I don't doubt anything... I JUST DIED!!! I JUST WANT TO BE HER!!!!!!!!! HER FAITH IS INCREDIBLE! she just believes. I wish we could all be more like her. Just un-doubting and so faithful!!! She's incredible.

Sunday- Sunday was beautiful I love church. It's amazing always!! Maria looked gorgeous! and I know planning is inspired!! They talked about everything we are planning on talking about and just talked to Maria about. She is so amazing and so faithful always coming to church, she told everyone that she is getting baptized on the 14th and they announced it and she just smiled. ahhh I am so happy for her she is going to be so happy. YANDREA WAS THERE AND GOT HER BAPTISMAL INTERVIEW!!!!!! SHE IS READY TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHE IS GETTING BAPTIZEDTHIS SATURDAY!!!!!!! WE ARE SOOOO HAPPPY AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YAYAYAYYAY!!! AND HER DAD AND EDU CAME TO CHURCH TOOO!!!!


Anyway I really have to goooo but I love you ALLLLL YOU ARE THE BEST!!!!!! I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE BEING A MISSIONARY!! I KNOW THIS IS THE TRUE CHURCH PICTURES ON THEIR WAY LATER I HAVE TO GO FOR RIGHT NOW!!!

Todo de mi amor
Hermana Koch

Thanksgiving party at the Gulfbank ward 


Bishop Maren's family Thanksgiving dinner with the Hermana's
Such wonderful people to treat them so so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment