Monday, November 18, 2013

Nov. 18, 2013: 4th Transfer!!! Gulfbank OTRA VEZ!

Having a little fun with Sarah Maren the Bishops's daughter after decorating their home with hundreds of nativities for openhouse display!


SOoooooo I don't have a ton of time I am sorry!!!

This week was awesome!!! WE TAUGHT YANDREA!!!! she is so darling I just love her and she and her brother came to church!!

Maria came to church as well :) and to the Relief Society activity!! It was so fun :) She is so amazing and is so active and involved. ahha She is so fun and I know I will be friends with her forever!! It was really sad because I thought I was being transfered and we were at her house and we were all eating and her mom is just the kindest and told me that her house is my house and just all this stuff. I just love them. I never want to leave here!!! ahhhhhh haha 

This week was good. I was sick so I feel like I didn't do as much as I should have so that was lame of me but who knows, I'll get better soon!

I love being a missionary. I am sooooo glad that Savvy (Savannah Henshaw who was in the Philpines Typhoon) is alive and I want to say well, but I am sure that it is still really hard. I am praying for her. Her story was so amazing and I just cried. She is the strongest girl. I want to be her! What a wonderful missionary. 

I am so blessed and am so aware of it right now and decided that means there is no reason I can't be better! So this week I'm going to be a better person all around. 

Love you all, Pray hard, it's the right thing to do and it's good for you!

Love
Hermana Koch

No comments:

Post a Comment