Monday, June 2, 2014

June 2, 2014: Conroe: THIS WEEK!




Hola hola 

    This week was great, lots of good stuff going on in Conroe.
Ok birthdays really fast! Aunt Lori Happy Birthday!!!! Sorry I am a couple days late!!!! I love you I love you I love you!!!! and SAVY! Happy Birthday on Sunday!!!!!!!
MCKAY AND KATI! CONGRATULATIONS!!! I got your wedding announcement in the mail!! I'm so excited for you! You look beautiful! Goodness everyone is getting married haha 

MJJJJJJJJJJ!!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR MISSION CALL!!!! AHHHH SOOO HAPPY!!!! There is someone in my mission whose face reminds me of you and I just kept thinking about you our whole exchange! You're wonderful!
Miracles this week were plenty. Jessica and Amanda came to mutual and they painted nails for part of personal progress!! 
Mauricio and Paula didn't come to church :( 

We have a new friend that we are teaching and he is so nice! His name is Jose! and he has come to church like 10 times with a family that he moved in next to that are members! They have been bringing him and he has been coming to our sports night like every weekend and he loves the church! So we went and taught him this week about the restoration! We invited him to be baptized and he said he wants to! Later that night his friends that he has made at church went over to talk to him and they talked to him and went over things even more with him and he has decided to be baptized on the 14th!! it's amazing! :) 


I have a testimony that when we share the gospel with our friends that they can feel of the truth more fully in their lives because they have someone who is living it right next to them! This is our way of life! If we share it with those that we love they will feel the love of our Savior for themselves and for their families! :)

This week was over all great. We went out to an area in our area called "Cut and Shoot" and got SOAKED! hahha It's been raining like a mad man out here in Texas and it's really throwin off the groove. haha Not the rain.. because we love the rain.. It's just the humidity mixed with awful heat that decides to just say hi randomly. Gross. hahha But hey! It's ok! We were given this world to enjoy it! So that's what we are going to do! 

I love you all! You're always in my prayers! I am so happy that Weston is getting better. The Cummings family is in my prayers. I love you all! I know this church is true! The atonement is real! I love my Savior, without his sacrifice for us, without His atonement, it would be IMPOSSIBLE to change. I am so grateful that I have the agency that our Father in Heaven gave us to choose to wake up the next morning and do better. I love this gospel. I know it's true. There is no other source for true happiness. Only with the Gospel of Jesus Christ and His true church can we completely access true joy in our families! 

Love you bunches!

<333 Hermanita Koch




1. Temple!! 8:00 in the morning... got up at 6... 30 minutes to early ahhaha 


2. Hermano Barrera locked us together


3. Completely soaked and had to change



4. car wet= wet dog smell haha 


5. Memorial day!


6. H5 REUNITED! Hna Koch, Hna Knappen, Elder Hamelou, and Elder Valdez


7. Hna Barrera


8. Sammi's graduation! Biggest pot ive ever seen!


9. Lucy is budding! (is that how you spell it? haha) 


10. Sammi's graduation


No comments:

Post a Comment