Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Aug 4, 2014: Conroe Area: WHAT A WEEK!! :) The Mission is THE BEST!


Training Hermana Marlowe from Idaho!
Hermana Koch and Hermana Carter= Sister Training Leaders.

 Hello cuteness! haha That's funny, it sounds like Katniss.



Hola HOla HOLLLLAAAAAAAAA!!! Did you miss me?!!! BECAUSE I MISSED YOU!!! :) 
    
    BEFORE I START RAMBLING........ MCKAYLA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY YESTERDAY!!! I LOVE YOU SOOO MUCH.....

ANDREW. GESSEL. HAPPPPPPPPPPYYYYYYYYYYYYYY BIRRRRRRRRTHDAY TOOOOOOOOOODAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY. :) 29 years ago... I was not a live... but I'm sure it was a fabulous day when you were born haha.

THIS WEEK WAS CRAZYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!! HERMANA BUNO LEFT AND IT WAS SOOOO SAD!!!!! I MISS HER SO MUCH!! But it's ok, because the Lord has her where He needs her and now dearest Conroe needs my little miss Hermana Marlowe! So all the happenings are a little bit crazy!!!!


SO MONDAY NIGHT, Hermana Buno was last minute packing, I was making a planner for my favorite Elder Abadillo and then I get a phone call and to sum it up it went like this, in the sincere and hilarious voice of Elder Hillebrant our AP, on behalf of the mission president we would like to extend the invitation to you to train. My response, AHHHHHHHHHH YESSSSSS. And then later in the conversation we would also like to extend an invitation to you to be SISTER TRAINING LEADER! My response... even longer scream with a dramatic pause. hahha I am really happy it was kind of shocking haha but I get to be sister training leader with Hermana Carter as well and I just love her so much. It's going to be great. I've always decided that I was going to be so happy and excited if the Lord wanted me to be Sister Training Leader because that means I get to go on exchanges with the Hermanas in our zone and my calling as a leader is to uplift, encourage, inspire and bless! I love to do that! hahah and I get to learn so many new things of how to be a better missionary by getting to do exchanges with them...

NOT TO MENTION I GET TO GO ON EXCHANGES WITH HERMANA SARIAH KNAPPEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MY HEART LITERALLY LEAPED FOR JOY WHEN I FIGURED THAT OUT AND YOU BET SHE WAS THE PERSON I CALLED.

haha anyway so then on Tuesday hermana Buno left me :( guess where she went............... CANYON LAKES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! REMEMBER HOW I GOT TO TRAIN HERMANA JENSEN AND THEN HER COMPANION AFTER ME WAS HERMANA BURNHAM AND THEN AFTER HERMANA BURNHAM MY OTHER COMPANION JUST WENT TO HER HAHAHA HERMANA BUNO! So it's just a fun time. Canyon Lakes just gets a bunch of us besties :)
So then from there I got to have hermana Carter with me because she as well is receiving a new hermana! :) Then all that stuff with the ER happened, it was pretty fun. They just hooked me up to the IV and stuff but the Barrera's are just angels and they showed up and then we were all laughing and just havin a hoot of a time haha we were definitely the party room. You know how I get at the doctors hahah but obviously it wasn't a coincidence that we were there because the nurse that was mine just so happened to be the son of a return missionary and we got to joke with him and talk about stuff and then the darling registration girl that came in to get my information ended up being SUUUUUUPER interested in the Book of Mormon!! and we got to teach her about it and then the next day bring her one!

THURSDAY I GOT HERMANA MARLOWE!!!!!!! SINCE THEN IT HAS JUST BEEN A JOY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hermana Marlowe = a dream come true. You all know that I was really worried about hermana Buno leaving me but the Lord knows me and my struggles and so He gave me hermana Marlowe, who is just like her, also different so it's all good. She is so darling. FROM BOISE IDAHO! 19! Went a YEAR AT BYU-I. Literally the most humble and kind person I have ever met. Same taste in everything as me. Her spanish ROCKS THIS WORLD. She's incredible, everyone has been so shocked by her in our ward they can't believe she only has 6 weeks speaking... and of course she thinks she is horrible at it. President Mortensen gave us an amazing trainers training and said some really sweet things about how the trainers are so important that the Lord has now had them pick the trainers even before the leadership positions. I feel really incredibly blessed. I am honored that the Lord trusted me to be the companion of someone so pure and genuine. Love it! She is the oldest so she is a Kati, and totally has some of her atributes! Such a go getter and diligent. I love it, it brings lots of peace to have a Kati with me hehehe. She knew she was going to go on a mission her whole life. UMMMM que mas?? no se! ella es increible!!!

Ok this is the miracle I sent this week to my mission president!!! Sorry it is in spanish but I really don't want to translate it so you can just try to use google translate or something... but my spanish isn't perfect hahah so I don't even know if it will work!!

(m) MILAGROS! siempre hay muchos y soy muy mala para escoger pero, creo que me gustaria compartir el poder que hay cuando Dios manda una nueva misionera a una nueva area! Estamos ensenando un hombre se llama Francisco y hace poco nos dimos cuenta de que el es el primo de jose! el converso recente del senor! Entonces estabamos ensenandolo y decidiamos que realmente el no estaba listo porque entendia todo lo que estabamos ensenando pero no tenia ganas ni deseo para actuar. Entonces no lo habiamos visitado en algunas semanas, pero hermana Marlowe me ayudo planear una leccion tan bonita para jose, y fuimos a la casa de el y alla afuera estuvo Francisco! Y Les ensenamos a los dos de ellos! El espiritu era increible y yo sabia que la leccion que hubo preparado la hermana Marlowe, combinado con lo que ella trae, su espiritu puro y humilde, el cambio su corazon, y pudiamos ver en sus ojos el deseo de leer el libro de mormon y traer un espiritu bueno en su vida aun cuando no estemos alla. Ay que maravillosa era la leccion. yo se que Dios nos guia, y que el tiene su tiempo. Se que hay un tiempo por un misionero y por un investigador. Dios sabe lo que esta haciendo entonces hay que confiar en el. Este es el testimonio que yo tengo en el nombre de Jesucristo.

This week has really been awesome. Full of miracles and all that jazz! Not really any news sorry :/ We got ELDER WILDMAN!!!! He is the new elder in our ward because elder Hamelau finished his mission! soooo ya! Elder Wildman went to the MTC with SAVY!!!!! He is super awesome... he and one of the other elders who was in the MTC with her, elder Dias are the Zone Leaders so I get to plan zone meeting with them! Exciting. We really have just been doing a lot of contacting and finding this week!!!!

I LOVE YOU ALL THE CHURCH IS TRUE! PRAY FOR THE CONROE HERMANAS! But most importantly pray that we will find the prepared people in little Conroe! It's wonderful here. I can't wait until you can see it :)

LOVE YOU ALLL!!!!!!!! Stay strong. Don't miss a day reading the Book of Mormon, we break our covenants if we do!

CON TODO EL AMOR QUE HAY EN MI CORAZON!

HERMANITA KOCH



 Hospital lovin with Hermana Carter, new Sister Training Leaders together.
Yeah this is what they gave me to cure me.... nasea pills so I can eat.
(She also was given fluids through IV for dehydration)


Hermanita Zabriski!!!



My favorite Hawaiin! Elder Hamelau!


 Hermana Buno :(


 My ALL-Y-pop!
 Goodbye for 4 months!

The Barerra Family!
Hna Marlowe, newest member of the clan! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment