Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Sept 1, 2014: Conroe: NEW TRANSFER!!! NEW HERMANA OTRA VEZ!!!





Spanish conference- Elder Abadillo and Hermana Ardmore

Email #1:

Hey!! I am so sorry that I don't have like any time to email but I love you all and I hope you had a wonderful holiday!!! This week was wonderful! We had a conference for all the spanish missionaries and I had exchanges with Hermana Mcomber! and Marci and Michelle want to get baptized!!!! I'LL LET YOU KNOW LATER MORE!!!!
LOOOOOOOOOOOOVE YOU ALLL!!!!! 
hermana Koch


Email #2:

HOLA!!! 

     Well this week was awesome as usual!! Hermana Marlowe and I just got a call saying that we will be training a new hermana!!! Hermana Marlowe has only 5 weeks!! ahha This is going to be so awesome! :) We are really really excited!!! 

I can't believe I just started my second to last transfer!! soooo insane!!!!! I LOVE YOU ALL..... but I'm not ready to be done... so I wont be... hahaha 

This week was really great! We had some amazing lessons! We are making some eternal friendships!!! I love missionary work!! I love helping strengthen the ward! 

I LOVE GOING ON EXCHANGES! I LOVE PLAYING VOLLEYBALL! I LOVE TESTIFYING! I LOVE READING THE SCRIPTURES! I LOVE INVITING PEOPLE!!! 
I LOVE BEING A MISSIONARY! It's the best calling ever. 

I love you all!!!! Share the gospel this week!!! Doesn't matter if it's with a smile or if it's with inviting someone to enjoy of the blessings you have!!! The smallest things help the Lord's team :) 

CON AMOR
Hermana Koch



Spanish conference- Hermana Zabriske


Exchanges with Hermana Mcomber!


 Zone conference.... bye Hermana Knappen :(


bye Hermana Carter :(


Jenni!


Hermana Miller!


 I found my name!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment